Sunday, March 30, 2008

Diamond Heart Navel Rings

Hey Fanatics!

We're coming into April, and to kick start the month's birthstone jewelry collection, I've decided to try something new.

Now those of us that have come to know the Alluranté collection, you know that I've mostly focused mostly on the staple centrepieces. Necklaces, earrings, bracelets, and I've only recently gotten into anklets.

This week I want to round off the Diamond Hearts line a little bit, by introducing the diamond heart navel rings.

These come in our lustrous gold and silver, each featuring a brilliant heart shaped diamond and a european cut diamond studded topball, all made with original micro sculpties and high sparkle textures.

And for those that don't mind no-mod items, I've also put a gift version in steel, in a separate box in all my store locations. So come by one of our store locations and pick up one for yourself or a loved one today!

No comments: