Saturday, March 22, 2008

NTD opens in Tetrapoli

So it's actually been a while since I was last visiting in Tetrapoli.

Several months ago, I had the pleasure of playing a few rounds of Kaissa with the Administrator and a couple of the others there, on a newly installed table. Kept me up rather late, but if memory serves, my recollection of Tetrapoli could be simply summed up as: friendly people, beautiful architecture, and damned good Kaissa.

This week I was invited back on a somewhat different sort of venture. Seems there had been a few store spaces opened up in the isle's market square, just near the entrance to the city, and perhaps I had left enough of an impression, either with my Kaissa or otherwise, that the Admin had made note to inform me of the opportunity.

I found myself treated with the same good grace and courtesy which made me feel welcome, and so I'm more than proud to announce the official opening of NTD Tetrapoli.

For the two weeks between March 22nd and April 5th, all items purchased at NTD Tetrapoli are 20% off the regular price! So come visit NTD Tetrapoli today!

No comments: